1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

A public apology to # nayow

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Timelord148, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Offline
    Timelord148 Timelord148 Diet is fat don't believe him

Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Timelord148
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Timelord148
    Dear anti-air gunner, also known as # nayow,

You were in a M136 Vulcan on Bijar Canyons on 30-12-2017 around 00:30 when this happened. You might not even remember me at all. Yet, if you do, I know those memories are only filled with hatred towards me and my squad.

You see, my dearest # nayow, when you passed by my squad I jokingly asked you for your identification and drivers license. When you just kept driving, I ordered my squad to open fire on your rear, all while lauging in local chat.

What I did not expect, however, is for my LAT-guy (whom I shall protect and shall remain anonymous) to actually use his rocket to disable your vehicle. What I also did not expect was for you to get blown up by an enemy after your M136 Vulcan got tracked by said rocket.

To you, # nayow, I offer my sincerest apologies. I take full responsibility for my below average intelligence LAT-guy, but do not condone his actions. I hope you find some bright spot in your heart to ever forgive me.

Lots of love,

Timelord148
    Your friendly neighbourhood retard
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Woxbel, diet, Wicca and 1 other person like this.
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Chav
    all is good in the world!
    Timelord148 likes this.
  3. Offline
    diet diet 0% moti 100% of the time

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Member PRTA

Student
    helo timefag1488

u are band for trol

regars brta admen
    Taavitiivi1, Timelord148 and Chav like this.