1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

A public apology to # nayow

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Timelord148, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Offline
    Timelord148 Timelord148 Diet is fat don't believe him

Member PRTA

Squad Name:
    Timelord148
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Timelord148
    Dear anti-air gunner, also known as # nayow,

You were in a M136 Vulcan on Bijar Canyons on 30-12-2017 around 00:30 when this happened. You might not even remember me at all. Yet, if you do, I know those memories are only filled with hatred towards me and my squad.

You see, my dearest # nayow, when you passed by my squad I jokingly asked you for your identification and drivers license. When you just kept driving, I ordered my squad to open fire on your rear, all while lauging in local chat.

What I did not expect, however, is for my LAT-guy (whom I shall protect and shall remain anonymous) to actually use his rocket to disable your vehicle. What I also did not expect was for you to get blown up by an enemy after your M136 Vulcan got tracked by said rocket.

To you, # nayow, I offer my sincerest apologies. I take full responsibility for my below average intelligence LAT-guy, but do not condone his actions. I hope you find some bright spot in your heart to ever forgive me.

Lots of love,

Timelord148
    Your friendly neighbourhood retard

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Woxbel, diet, Wicca and 1 other person like this.
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Chav
    all is good in the world!

Timelord148 likes this.
  3. Offline
    diet diet 0% moti 100% of the time

PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Member PRTA

Student
    helo timefag1488

u are band for trol

regars brta admen

Taavitiivi1, Timelord148 and Chav like this.