1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied ArkUTD - Events organiser Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by ArkUTD, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    ArkUTD
    Name:
    ArkUTD
    United Kingdom
    Timezone:
    +0
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Events organiser
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    lots of inhabited ideas, (pluss lots of money) i can support others as we create the events to make prta great again
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes

Jack Maddox, Yrzn, Battlexray and 4 others like this.
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    oh... Ark :facepalma:

3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    denied.