1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Temporary Ban Babarovitc - PR Ban - PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Babarovitc, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nickname: Babarovitc
    PRBF2 Hash Key: 99eff99c88aa64c83d4989c4c94b1243

Responsible Admin: don't know
    Server: PRTA | EU - prteamwork.com
    Date: Oct 1, 2017
    Time: 19h15
    Map: Operation Marlin

Reason: My mic has a problem
    Personal Notes:
    Hello guys, i don't know if it's temporally ban or not so i post here as recommended if there is a problem. I was joining a squad and when the squad leader ask me for my mic, i spoke but my mic was off (i have a bug and i need to check all the time if my mic works before enter a game, i forgot this one) and of course he didn't hear anything. I haven't the time to write something like "i comeback reset mumble, or my mic has a pb", and i was ban immediately like if i did a fault or did a bad thing. It's was just my mic which didn't work, snif :frown:.
    I play PR since 2015 and i have no pb with anybody, i play for the teammate and the spirit so i don't understand my ban for that. Maybe a mistake ? Babarovitc (sorry for my english, i'm French )

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team

2. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    Hi Babarovitc.

I'm looking into this now. Unfortunately we're having some technical issues with our Ban History at the moment so it may take a little longer than normal.

I'll try to get it resolved by the end of the night. Will update here when I have news.

Best,
    Temur

3. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Temur
    We believe this was only a timeban, meaning it expires after a given number of time. Again, with the banhistory not working properly I can't tell you exactly how long the timeban was for.

The admin who banned you believes it was for 1 hour, in which case you should be able to play on the server again now.

Please PM me if this is not the case and I will revoke the ban.

Temur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.