1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved Danielj15 - Australia Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Danielj15, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Offline
    Danielj15 Danielj15 精益的意思袋鼠濫用機器

Resident Moderator PR:BF2 Resident Administrator Tester Member Ten Good Men Donor

Discord:
    Danielj15 #4202
    Squad Name:
    Danielj15
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Danielj15
    Name:
    Danielj15
    Australia
    Timezone:
    AWST
    Who are you?:
    I Am A Project Reality Junior Admin, Member Of PRTA and PRSD.
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    My Time And Dedication This Position.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    I Would Ask The User To Remove The Image Because It Has Nothing To Do With The Topic Of This Thread , If He Does Not Remove The Image After 24hr I Will Temporary Ban Him From The Forums.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    I Would Write Down What The Insulate Has Said Then Delete The Comment And PM With A Warning.
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    I Would Warn Him If He Keeps Going I Would Inform Enough Moderator And Day Ban Him.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    Warn The Users Who Are Causing Drama If They Keep Going I Would Day Ban Them.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    I Would Report It To A Different Senior Moderator And Keep It To My Self And The Senior Moderators.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    I Would Tell Him That I Disagree With What He Has Done And Explain Why I Disagree.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    I Would Stay Natural In The Argument, Talk In A Mature Way And Just Stay Chilled.

Doc and Chav like this.
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    We have decided we are going to accept you as a trial moderator, contact me within this week for training of your roles and responsibilities. Welcome to the team!

Danielj15 likes this.
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Trial successful, promoted to Resident Moderator!
    Welcome to the team.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2017 ---
    Trial successful, promoted to Resident Moderator!
    Welcome to the team.

Danielj15 and Woxbel like this.