1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Resigned Hayal - Israel Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hayal_Israeli, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Offline
    Hayal_Israeli Hayal_Israeli My !b avada kedavra spell will be yours!

Donor

המפקד בשריון יבן זונה
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Hayal_Israeli
    Name:
    Hayal
    Israel
    Timezone:
    Who are you?:
    Im hayal, been here for a while. Just came back from my holidays which i enjoyed and i wanna help out more. I dont see any rason now why i couldnt become a moderator, with my experience and my name in the community i think im a reliable guy, and over 20! :wink:
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    Experience, activity ,willing to help and learning.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    Warning him to keep on thread
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    Warning him and delete the post.
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    Would tell the problem to senior moderator.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    I would discuss the problematic idividuals with the moderator team and discuss the next move. My suggestion would be ban their accounts for a week maybe.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    Would ask him for a proper explanation, in case of not getting any, i would open a case against him so prta managers can see
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    Orders are orders and cant be discuss. If i think any procediment its going against rules i would talk with him about it
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    Using dates

2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    We have decided we are going to accept you as a trial moderator, contact me within this week for training of your roles and responsibilities. Welcome to the team!

3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Trial successful, promoted to Resident Moderator!
    Welcome to the team.

Hayal_Israeli likes this.