1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied Hayal_Israeli - Head Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Hayal_Israeli, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Offline
    Hayal_Israeli Hayal_Israeli My !b avada kedavra spell will be yours!

Donor

המפקד בשריון יבן זונה
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Hayal_Israeli
    Name:
    Hayal
    Israel
    Timezone:
    Which position are you applying for?:
    Head Admin
    What can you offer to PRTA?:
    Hello,
    I am Hayal, known for being an admin in this community for 1 year now, I am one of the oldest admins in the team. In this period I have been seeding and admining with constantly efforts almost everyday.
    As its natural in all this time I have managed to meet every admin very well, the newest and the oldest .
    Also resulted to meet the amplitude of the playerbase of our server, with whom I keep a friendly relationship, obviating the commin issues with some individuals, by the fact of being an admin .
    I am a hardworking and dedicated guy, I have put a lot of efforts for this community, I am fully integrated in the community and I have my friends here. I know how to organize and work with teams, my real life job requires this kind of coordination and communication in order to be a functional unit, so I can apply this capacities in leading the admin team.
    How would I lead and organize the team? Easy, keeping a personalized and close relationship with the individuals of the team, checking their activity, and the new members progress, scheduling shifts where each admin can select the shift and the days that better fit him and obviously looking after their comfort, dealing with server's issues and any doubt the could have. I will be myself a lot in the server, I will be a leader with dirty boots and not a jobnik that you feel away from you.
    Towards the community I will be a link between the admin team and the community, I will look for reports and server issues, making sure that admins explain or give their opinion about every situation, and that finally the report/issue its dealt as we need to offer a great and proper quality public service.
    Definitively I feel I have the requirements to be a proper Lead Admin for the team,with my experience and my dedication towards the team.
    Hayal_Israeli
    I have read the all PRTA Rules before signing up for this position. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes