1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Approved supercas240 Media Team Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by supercas240, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Offline

Media Team Member Ten Good Men

PR:BF2 Name:
    supercas240
    Ingame Nick (without Prefix):
    supercas240
    What type of media you're most comfortable with can you create for PRTA?:
    Advertisements
    Banners
    Promotional video's
    Posters
    Logo's
    Why do you want to contribute to PRTA's media team?:
    I've been a proud member of prta for quite a while now and always wanted to give back in one way or another, but lately I didn't feel like joining the admin team as I just wanted to enjoy the game and not worry about other things. I can, however, help in a different way, As graphical design is not only my hobby but also what I'm currently studying at an Art university. I already do some private work, and thought it would be an ideal way to help prta.
    How skilled are you at creating media?:
    I'm currently studying Interaction design, which is basically a combination of graphic design, photography, film, web programming, interactive programming. I'll quickly list some skills I picked up along the way:

Adobe Creative cloud:

Photoshop: advanced
    Illustrator: intermediate
    Premiere: Intermediate/advanced
    After effects: intermediate
    Audition: beginner
    indesign: starting after Christmas

Programming:

html+css: intermediate
    Java, Javascript: beginner
    C: like two lines (we're suppost to start with arduino's in a couple weeks so I'm taking a crash course. )

Before this study, I studied International language which includes:

English: advanced
    Dutch: Native language
    French: intermediate
    German: Beginner/intermediate
    Have you ever made any art works? If yes, how many?:
    Quite a few ofcourse, I have been doing the logo's/ signatures for Art of War and Ten Good Men. And I have loads of private work I can show you, just drop me a pm.
    How active can you be per week in the media team?:
    Almost any time you need
    Do you have any responsibilities in real life or PRTA that we should know of? If yes, please list them.:
    Quickly to elaborate on the previous question, I wont be In TS the entire day, but you can always reach me threw multiple sources, and when something needs to be done I can always find time in my day to work on it, as it ties into my normal workflow.

To answers this question, I think I answered this in the previous questions, or some previous responsibilities like leading a design team for an interactive installation for young kids.
    How long have you been creating media?:
    I downloaded my first illegal copy of photoshop when I was around 14, but I got my first camera when I was 9, how long do you want to go back :wink:
    Post some of your best media/art creations here.:
    Know that some of your media will be used in PRTA's both internal and external official affairs such as events and battles, and that the media you create is directly representing this community and it's member base.:
    I agree
    We will not tolerate bad behaviour and unprofessionalism or unwanted actions.:
    I agree

2. Offline
    Temur Temur Lean Mean Admin Machine

Community Dept. Lead Moderator PR:BF2 Senior Administrator Ten Good Men

Academic
    Squad Name:
    Temur
    Temur
    Highly recommended. supercas240 you did some great work for Art of War too.

3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Welcome to the team!