1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Closed TeamSpeak Issue Report by teunvd

Discussion in 'TeamSpeak Issues' started by teunvd, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    teunvd
    Player Report

Report Submitted by: teunvd

Server: Project Reality - Modern Conflict

Nickname: teunvd
    Profile:

Date of Issue: Dec 19, 2017
    Time of Issue: 19:22

Reported player: GLORYWINGS
    Other players involved: some admins, weed has other records where he said 'i dont want to be leader anymore' and shouted at me etc.

Description of the issue: 2 days ago, i joined ts. I asked glory 'where is your admin rank', and then he banned me. Yesterday weed tried to fix it between us, and glory all of a sudden started raging, shouting etc. Only weed had this on his recordings because i started recording later.
    Evidence: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hvkX7vZf393sf-xNTrELWlC3RIkNipTB

I agree that I have read and understood the PRTA Server Rules : I agree

An internal Player Watch File has been created in the Administrator forums to track and monitor this players actions.
    Thank you for your report.

An official statement will be posted if nessarsary within 7 days from the initial response.

PRTA Administration Team
  2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Chav
    I've had enough of this childish shit. I don't want to see it again! Don't be so ridiculous! Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.