1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Unbanned -vash- - PR Ban - Other

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by -vash-, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Offline

PR:BF2 Name:
    -vash-
    Nickname: -vash-
    PRBF2 Hash Key: a6661bdf7429a2a50c53802cc8ddb3e3

Responsible Admin: i dont know
    Server: Other
    Date: Jul 1, 2017
    Time: 3:00
    Map: Operation Marlin

Reason: i was shoot the walls in the base
    Personal Notes:
    i was in the trans squad and i was waiting for helicopter to spaw and i was shoot whit the pistol the wall in the base the admin kill me and banned me. server : PRTA.co | EU - Modern Conflict

Your Ban Appeal has been filed with the Administration Team.

The outcome of your appeal will take 2 weeks.

The result of your appeal vote will be announced here
    Any attempt to circumvent a server ban will result in permanent removal from the server.

Regards
    PRTA Administration Team

2. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    PR:BF2 Name:
    Chav
    Hey mate, you have quite a history of "bad behaviour" on our server. This is a bit of a concern. When on the server please think about your actions before you do them. I don't want a repeat of your behaviour here again.

Nevertheless you have been unbanned from the server, please behave. :smile:

WeedT0aster and tobi-the-fraggel like this.