1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Got banned and willing to file in an appeal? Post it in our ban appeal forum. Please use the template.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, PRTA will undergo unscheduled maintenance work today! You may expect short downtimes within the next few hours.
  4. Hey Guest ! Fancy contributing by becoming a moderator for PRTA? Fill out the application form!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Guest, PRTA is a service provided for free, this can become quite costly at times... :(
    It'd be great if you'd consider making a small contribution here. All support is greatly appreciated!

Denied WeedT0aster1 - Israel Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by WeedT0aster, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Offline
    WeedT0aster WeedT0aster For god & country, Geronimo

Tester Member Ten Good Men

cafeteria laborer
    Discord:
    WeedT0aster#2191
    Squad Name:
    WeedT0aster
    PR:BF2 Name:
    WeedT0aster1
    Name:
    WeedT0aster1
    Israel
    Timezone:
    PRT+3 ( UTC+3 )
    Who are you?:
    WeedT0aster. I been in this community for a good period to qualify me for being a moderator, I am a junior admin, an event orginiser and a tester in PRTA, and Teb Gooooooood men
    What can you offer our Moderator team?:
    my dedication as much as I can, and I would focus on the forums more now.
    I have read the PRTA Forum Rules before signing up for Moderator. I agree with them and I promise to follow them under all circumstances.:
    Yes
    QUESTION 1) A user posts a spiderman image in an already derailed thread. How do you proceed?:
    I would give him a warning and remove the picture and then close the thread but before I do that I would give him a period of one day or two days to remove it by him self, if he doesn't then will do what I mentioned above.
    QUESTION 2) A user insults another user, e.g.: "Lol you fucking retard, XYZ. ABC's ideas are awesome". How do you proceed?:
    I would give him a warning about not doing it again and then I would edit his posts or ask him to remove them himself
    QUESTION 3) A user starts to harass & insult you through a Private Message. How do you respond?:
    first of I would stay cool and chill, act in a mature way, try to find what's the reason behind it and ask him to stop with a warning, if he doesn't stop, I would report him to a higher rank moderator and give him a day ban.
    QUESTION 4) People come/return to our forums because they want to cause drama. What do you do?:
    warn them not do it and to act in a mature way or it would be a day bad.
    QUESTION 5) You see how Lead/Senior Moderator break PRTA Forum Rules without any proper explanation (in order to achieve greater good). What do you do?:
    that is way to dangerous for me, I would report to the right moderator who can handle, I would be as a proof backup so I won't just runaway if something happens and a meeting goes on about it.
    QUESTION 6) You disagree with the steps taken by Lead/Senior Moderator. What do you do?:
    I would definitely say that I disagree, and tell him that I don't like the idea or I totally disagree with idea or I might ask him to give me proper reasons that makes sense for him to take these steps so that I get convinced.
    QUESTION 7) How did you proceed when you got involved into a bigger argument? What was the outcome of the argument?:
    always act in a mature way atleast in front of the community and especially new comers, sarcasm would stay aside, but getting involved in a big argument is a really touchy subject, so I would stay calm, try to handle it my self first, hear what each side have to say, then I would act, if I see that I might not be able to handle it then I would contact a higher rank moderator to help me in it.

Doc likes this.
  2. Offline
    Wicca Wicca Project Founder

Head of PRTA PR:BF2 Resident Administrator NATO Potato

Wiccaaaaa

WeedT0aster likes this.
  3. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    Hey I'll contact you on Monday about this. :smile:

WeedT0aster likes this.
  4. Offline

Manager PR:BF2 Head HR Lead Resident Moderator Senior Tester Member Ten Good Men

Squad Name:
    Chav
    Chav
    I don't need any more moderators at the moment, thanks for the application. If I need some more I will contact you about this.